Thursday, October 27, 2011
1. Book Beginnings - Tortilla Flat [Nov 26, 2010, 8 comments, 1,509 Pageviews]
2. Review: Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe [Apr 24, 2011, 6 comments, 845 Pageviews]
3. Movie Review: Watership Down [Nov 16, 2010, 3 comments, 660 Pageviews]
4. The House of Mirth - Edith Wharton [Sep 12, 2010, 3 comments, 543 Pageviews]
5. 100 Greatest Books Ever Written (Easton Press) [Aug 19, 2010, 3 comments, 527 Pageviews]
Upon some further reflection, it seems logical that American literature would top the list, as many of the people that read the site are from North America. Other than that, though, I can't quite link all these together. Perhaps it has something to do with where in the interwebs these links have been posted. For some reason, Tortilla Flat as a opening line is destroying the next best post by a wide margin, and has tripled the pageviews of the number 5 post. Of course, the review for Tortilla Flat is nowhere to be found on the list. And to be quite honest, if I would guess which Steinbeck review would be at the top it would not be that one.
What do you think? Do you enjoy hearing about random stats? What is your favourite post?