Tuesday, September 21, 2010
1. a signal, esp. of alarm, sounded on a bell or bells.
2. a bell used to sound an alarm.
full of, expressing, or causing pain or sorrow; grievous; mournful: a dolorous melody; dolorous news.
lodestone [I was first introduced to the term through video games]
1. a variety of magnetite that possesses magnetic polarity and attracts iron.
2. a piece of this serving as a magnet.
3. something that attracts strongly.
1. a woman who flirts lightheartedly with men to win their admiration and affection; flirt.
–verb (used without object)
2. to coquet.
Comments are welcome on this post. Would you prefer context? More terms/less terms? Suggestions/opinions?